[ncolug] NCOLUG Name Conflict

  • From: <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: general@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 14:33:46 -0500

Hello,

My name is Chuck Stickelman.  I am the founding member of the Mansfield Linux
Users Group nearly 14 years ago.  About 10 years ago the members of the
Mansfield LUG voted to rename the group to the North Central Ohio Linux Users
Group (NCOLUG). We continue to meet and operate in the Mansfield, Ohio area.
We are an organized and active LUG, that has been meeting every month for the
past 14 years.

I recently learned of your new LUG.  I believe that having two groups with the
name NCOLUG is confusing.  Please contact me about resolving this issue.  Until
then, please refrain from new activity using the NCOLUG name.

Sincerely,
Chuck Stickelman, Director Emeritus
North Central Ohio Linux Users Group (NCOLUG)

Subject field.