[ncolug] Re: Linphone

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:41:20 -0500

Oh, and it can connedt to all the major chat services as well... AIM,
Yahoo, Google Talk, etc.

They are working on implementing SILK so they can participate on the Skype
network, but I don't know where that project stands.  I know it was a
Google Summer of Code project last year, so that's post-MS buyout.

They are also working on Android and iOS clients, but they were being very
tight lipped on that progress last I looked.

Mike K.