[ncolug] Re: John the Ripper password cracker

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 01:11:50 -0400

I've been toying around with an idea for a "Why not?" kind of project:
Several USB Flash drives and a USB Hub configured in a RAID configuration. Might be fun to use as a demo or maybe as a toy.

Chuck

M. Knisely wrote:

Knowing your enjoyment of all things "secure" I'm sure you'll like the idea of the tables. You may even find yourself scrounging around for an Old SCSI storage array box that you can mod into a USB2/FireWire array filling it with PHAT HDDs onto which you can place your own copy of every table imaginable.... Well, that's my next project anyway.

Mike K.