[ncolug] Re: Give aways

  • From: Jim Willeke <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 06:51:15 -0400

We will be at the shop (next to our home) on Saturday, from 8-noon.

6571 Butler North-Liberty RD
Butler, OH 44822-9751

The CISCO routers are older, as I recall there are two Token-Ring and at
least one two-port ethernet router.
These were used for router and protocol analysis certifications and
explorations that we did sometime back.

-jim
Jim Willeke