[ncolug] Give aways

  • From: hbkeultjes <hbkeultjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:25:49 -0400

Where is your shop?

I also have some stuff like that, including some IBM MCA computers that
are rare, that I would like to offer to anyone  who has a genuine
interest in that stuff before I take it to the recycler.

The stuff is at 1325 North Main Street in Mansfield Ohio USA and be sure
to set up an appointment.

Henry

Jim Willeke wrote:
We have accumulated a large pile of computer and electronic equipment that we no longer have any use for.

Some computers and laptops in various working and non-working conditions.

Some older CISCO routers and a CISCO 5000 chassis with several blades. (These were pulled from a working environment a while back).

We were just going to take them to the electronic recyclers, but I thought if anyone on this list was interested you could come and take it way.

If interested, let me know and I will setup some time(s) on a weekend that we will be around the shop.

Free, but do not call me for help with any of it or if it does not work.

-jim
Jim Willeke

Subject field.