[ncolug] Re: Comparing today's computers to 1995's

  • From: Larry DiGioia <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:51:34 -0500

My first:

http://www.thecorememory.com/html/ncr_decision_mate_v.html

On 02/25/2012 08:46 AM, Jim Willeke wrote:
Well, not about the computers of 1995, but, related, http://blog.jim.willeke.com/2012/02/comparing-today-computers-to-1995.html

--
-jim
Jim Willeke

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:20 AM, <hbkeultjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hbkeultjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Getting too far off topic Chuck but if you mean that the Amish are
    taxed less or not at all, of course the sales tax on a zero TV set
    = zero but otherwise federal, state, municipal and other sort of
    taxes have no exemption for Amish that I know off.  Otherwise I am
    sure George Soros would be Amish.

    Henry