[ncetm-geogebra] Re: resources for 11 to 16 schools

  • From: "Markus Hohenwarter" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:45:29 -0500

Dear all,

I think it would be great if you could add links to your GeoGebra materials on
http://ncetm-geogebra.pbwiki.com/Materials (pass: geogebra)

If you don't have them online, feel free to send me a zip package with
your files and I can put them there. It would be nice to collect our
materials that you have been using in workshops and/or your own

Thanks in advance and Merry Xmas!

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Parish, Alison
<A.J.Parish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings everyone.
> I need some help in a hurry. I have been contacted by an ITT lecturer via a
> friend. I have copied part of his email below.
> I'm doing a bit of first year teaching in the Maths Dept at Keele and also
> some work in the Education Dept ( not totally retired and on the scrap heap
> yet).
> The students doing PGCE have been asked to use Geogebra in the classroom and
> are not finding it that easy to find examples of how it has been used
> effectively. Are you able to help me in any way?
> I had to reformat a hard disc and have not yet had time to search for my
> backup copies of the Geogebra files I have done.
> Is anyone able to shed light on where he can find examples, he has been told
> about the wiki.
> Best wishes to all
> Alison
> P.S. My escape route from the school is almost complete so I should get time
> to get working on Y5 to Y9 activities after Christmas.

Markus Hohenwarter, PhD
Florida Center for Research in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
Florida State University, www.fcrstem.org

GeoGebra: www.geogebra.org
IGI: www.geogebra.org/IGI