[ncetm-geogebra] Workshop on 2 October

  • From: Zsolt Lavicza <zl221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 21:09:26 +0100

Dear All,

Mark and I have given a GeoGebra workshop at the NCETM East session. It was very good. Participants were happy and we received lots of positive feedback. Also, people from NCETM were impressed and offered us help in organising workshops at other places. In addition, they were quite positive about the continuation of the grant.

Attached you can find the workshop materials. If you have any comments or ideas please let us know. We are trying to contact local NCETM sites and some other organizations. If you know about any contacts we need to approach please e-mail us. NCETM wants us to present our projects at their conferences in Manchester and Bristol. We can discuss the details at our next meeting. We can also give some sessions at the BSRLM conference.

We will keep you updated. Thank you for all your enthusiasm!

Best wishes,

Zsolt and Markus

    Zsolt Lavicza
    University of Cambridge