[ncetm-geogebra] Workshop evaluation questionnaires

  • From: "Markus Hohenwarter" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:34:56 +0200

Dear friends,

Zsolt, Judith and I have put together two questionnaires that we would
like to use as part of the evaluation of your GeoGebra workshops. One
questionnaire is intended for a report of the workshop presenter (you)
and the other one for feedback from participants. When you give a
workshop, please ask your participants to fill in the participant
questionnaire. Here are the links:

GeoGebra Workshop Participants Questionnaire:

GeoGebra Workshop Presenter Report (for you):

In our wiki you can also find links to see the results of these
questionnaires (no data yet):
As some of you are currently developing materials and starting their
first workshops, please share your materials and workshop dates with
all of us in the wiki.

Thanks for all your support,
Markus & Zsolt

Markus Hohenwarter, Ph.D.