[ncetm-geogebra] Reimbursements and NAMA

  • From: Zsolt Lavicza <zl221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:08:14 +0100

Dear All,

Today, I processed all claim forms and the reimbursements should arrive in 2-3 weeks. If I had some missing information I sent you a note earlier.

Kathryn recommended contacting NAMA and they replied positively. I sent 40 cards and an advertisement for workshops (attached). They might be interested in organizing local workshops. This might be a good strategy for the future. If you know some similar conferences or meetings please let me know and I will contact them or send the notes directly.

There are lots of things to arrange after the Norway meeting, but we will send a summary of our meeting very soon.

Thank you for all your help and enthusiasm!

Kind regards,

    Zsolt Lavicza
    University of Cambridge
    Faculty of Education, Queens' College