[ncetm-geogebra] Re: Next NCETM meeting: Sun, September 7

  • From: Zsolt Lavicza <zl221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:41:06 +0100 (BST)

Dear Alison,

This sounds good! It would be great if someone could join you from the group. We could submit a joint proposal as a group and then people who could go prepare the workshop.

Have a great time for the rest of the summer!

Kind regards,

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Alison Parish wrote:

I have asked for a double session at the ATM Easter Conference
6th - 9th April 2009  - Swansea University.
'Mathemateg Unknotted'
Opening Speaker - Heather McLeay
Closing Speaker - John Hibbs
Is anyone else attending and willing to join me in doing a workshop on
introducing GeoGebra. I have asked for two sessions - one for Geometry and
one for algebra/calculus.

Alison Parish

    Zsolt Lavicza
    University of Cambridge