[ncetm-geogebra] NCETM meeting: Sunday, 7 September afternoon

  • From: Zsolt Lavicza <zl221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Markus Hohenwarter <mhohenwarter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:43:02 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

We hope that you had a relaxing summer. Markus and I have been working on GeoGebra-related issues in the summer and went to several conferences and gave talks and workshops. We will share the new developments in the next project meeting.

We have to meet on 7 September, Sunday afternoon, because Markus can only arrive to Cambridge on Saturday evening. Instead of meeting in the Faculty of Education (closed on Sundays) our meeting will take place in Homerton College. If you come by car just drive about 100 metres further from the Faculty and Homerton will be on your right (if coming from the city centre: http://www.homerton.cam.ac.uk/directions/road.html). We propose to meet at 12:30 at the porter’s lodge and then we could walk together to have lunch first. There is a Mexican and American/Italian restaurant nearby. Please let us know what you prefer.

After lunch, we will outline the developments of GeoGebra and the project. We would like to you to give a short summary (5-8 minutes) about your activities and ideas about the continuation of the project. Also, if you have some ideas about when and where we could offer workshops, how to collect/develop materials, and at which conferences we could attend please include it in the presentation. We plan to finish the meeting around 5pm.

We look forward to meeting you again. If there is some more information/files we will send them to you before the meeting.

Kind regards,

Zsolt and Markus

    Zsolt Lavicza
    University of Cambridge