[ncetm-geogebra] Introduction to GeoGebra book online

  • From: "Markus Hohenwarter" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:31:58 +0200

Dear NCETM GeoGebra friends,

Judith and I have finished the first version of our booklet
"Introduction to GeoGebra". It is already available in as a html
version at http://www.geogebra.org/book/intro-en/.
If you want to the book for your workshops, feel free to do so. We
also encourage you to take parts and adapt them to your needs. Please
find the doc file and all ggb/html files as a zip package at

I have also added these links on our NCETM wiki, please feel free to
add links to your own materials there as well:
(password: geogebra)

All the best,

Markus Hohenwarter, Ph.D.
Florida Atlantic University