[ncetm-geogebra] GeoGebra in Welsh

  • From: Zsolt Lavicza <zl221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Peter Hall <peter.hall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, sandy.mac@xxxxxxxx, Rach <rachael_read@xxxxxxxxxxx>, jsp38@xxxxxxxxx, "Jones D.K." <D.K.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael.Blaylock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Wee.Tan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, alex.perry@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ybamary@xxxxxxxxxxx, yvonne.rowe@xxxxxxxxxxxx, a.pitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lab11@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:32:52 +0000

Dear All,

Mike has just sent an e-mail about the new Welsh translation of GeoGebra. It would be very helpful if you could inform people who might be interested in testing it, because the translation was not done by mathematics people and bugs/errors should be fixed before the release of GeoGebra 3.2 (Spreadheet version). Mike's message is below.

Thank you for all your help!

Best wishes,

------------Mike's Message-----------------
I've uploaded a new version of GeoGebra here:

and here:

You can change to Welsh by going to Options->Language->Welsh

I would be grateful if you can publicise this information as much as
possible as the translation needs testing (it's been translated by the
translation department at Bangor who are not familiar with the program
itself) and we're hoping to finalise GeoGebra 3.2 fairly soon (in 2 or
3 weeks).

Problems can be reported to me, or in the GeoGebra forums

Michael Borcherds
Lead Developer

    Zsolt Lavicza
    University of Cambridge