[ncetm-geogebra] [Fwd: BSRLM Nov day conference first announcement]

  • From: Zsolt Lavicza <zl221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 10:47:17 +0100

Dear All,

I have just received the first announcement of the next BSRLM conference. Some of us could organise a working group or give some presentations. Please let me know your ideas.

The next BSRLM confernce will be in Cambridge on 28 February. We talked about it with Markus and he will likely be able to come and we could hold our meeting around this time and we could also make some joint presentations.

Today, Mark and I will give a workshop for the local NCETM meeting. I will let you know what happened. Also, we will talk with the NCETM representatives and ask about other possible workshops.

Thank you for all your great work! :)

I hope that all of you have received the travel expense reimbursement. If not please let me know.

Best wishes,