[ncetm-geogebra] BCME conference

  • From: "Parish, Alison" <A.J.Parish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:06:54 -0000

Hi everyone,
I have just had notification of the sessions at BCME7 and it is time to do
revisions. We put in for three and all three look as if they are there. I am
going to do a session for primary and lower secondary, but there is also one on
Monday which is for all phases - who else will be there to help as my
experience at the top end is limited. The programme can be found at
Please let me know a.s.a.p. as there is too much for me to do by myself. (There
is also someone else doing a GeoGebra session so it is getting good publicity!)
best wishes
Mrs Alison Parish
Research Student
Institute of Education, University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
Email: A.J.Parish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07905 010280
Website: http://go.warwick.ac.uk/ep/pg/edrfbo