[nawbo_tech] New Listserv

  • From: "Angelika Coghlan" <acoghlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nawbo_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:41:46 -0600

Hi all,

I am experimenting with a new listserv that I have discovered.  I am =
able to set alot of options and have not been able to figure out what =
they all do.  I can set up something to deal with HTML formatting.  =
Right now I have left the default to see what happens.  I didn't put =
together an invitation letter.  There isn't one set up automatically =
like there was on Topica.  You will need to go to www.freelists.org to =
set yourselves up.  Again, I have not had time to review the best =
settings.  If you want to experiment, go ahead.

Don't forget our next technology committee meeting is on Friday, =
November 30, 2001 from 9:15 to 11:15 in Northbrook.  If you can't make =
it please let me know.

I will be away in Florida from November 23rd until November 28th.  I =
have a family emergency.

Angelika P. Coghlan
Managing Partner
Catwalk Consulting
(888) 989-0196      Phone
(815) 385-7737      Fax

We let the Cat Out of the Bag again!  Check out our redesigned website =
at www.catwalkconsulting.com

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Angelika P. Coghlan.vcf