[TM] Toastmasters Meeting Dec 20th, 2011

  • From: Malik Jahanzeb <malikjahanzeb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ToastmastersFreelist <naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:28:04 -0800 (PST)

Fellow Toastmasters,

Let's get into gear for tomorrow's meeting. The theme of tomorrow's meeting is:

   'Star of Winter'

Since Martin is sick, we are down to guest speaker only. [Martin: Get well
soon.] Carmen will be the evaluator. If someone feels like delivering a speech,
please jump in.

As far as other roles are concerned, we are only missing QuizMaster. So if your
question asking instinct is in mood, please jump in.

Ludmila is going to be the first time Table Topics Master so let's make it a
great first time.

Agenda is attached, I will bring some extra copies too.

Cheers,
Malik