[nationalsels] List-Serv

  • From: "Andrew B. Delaney" <adelaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nationalsels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:47:26 -0400

Hey All,

I've set up a list-serv through freelists.org (which should explain the
emails you might've been getting). You're all admins, so you can go in and
modify the list however you want as well as set your preferences.
Apparently, you'll get an email every time someone new gets subscribed to
the list (even when they're added in bulk). I apologize if this is annoying.
I, personally, have become close friends with my delete button.

I'll probably start adding a whole bunch of subscribers after my exams, so
you might want to change your notification settings before then. I probably
will.

To login: //www.freelists.org/login.html; enter your email address with
no password and an authorization code will be sent to your email. Paste the
code in where it asks you for it. You can set your password and all that
good stuff after you login for the first time. It's not too hard to figure
out the rest, but let me know if you have problems. If I can, I'll try to
help.

To do stuff with the list, just select "nationalsels" from the menu on the
left-hand side.

Thanks again for all getting your signed OAs in. We'll get to work in
earnest after exams.

Best,

-A

Andrew B. Delaney

Vermont Law School, J.D. Candidate 2010

Pierce Law, IPSI 2008

Technology Editor, Vermont Law Review

Co-Chair, VLS Sports and Entertainment Law Society

Co-Founder & Director of Operations, National Sports & Entertainment Law
Society, L3C

 <http://www.nationalsels.org/> http://www.nationalsels.org

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may include privileged
or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason
to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact Andrew B.
Delaney by reply e-mail or by phone at (802) 431-3702 and destroy all copies
of the original message.