[NASPRO-devel] Hello James

  • From: "Stefano D'Angelo" <zanga.mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: naspro-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:02:30 +0100

Hi James,

Thanks for subscribing.

How is Integra going? I'm not following it, but maybe there is space
for some kind of collaboration (formal or informal), since nextly I'll
start working on the internal abstract model for plugins/processing
objects and maybe I'll have the opportunity to continue developing
NASPRO under the wing of a formal Italian institution (I won't reveal
the name until it's done).

Right now, due to very limited manpower, I think the first release
will just support LADSPA and Audacious plugins and provide two
NASPRO-based bridges (NASPRO-to-LADSPA and NASPRO-to-Audacious) to
make them totally interoperable.

Audacious is just a little music player with a very limited fx plugin
API, while I guess you already know LADSPA. I'm choosing this two
architectures because of their "humble" capabilities.... let's start

What do you think about that? Any suggestions?