[nasional_list] [ppiindia] hehehehe anti prono yo!

  • From: "Ambon" <sea@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 05:04:58 +0100

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Beasiswa dalam negeri dan luar negeri S1 S2 S3 dan post-doctoral
scholarship, kunjungi
http://informasi-beasiswa.blogspot.com **Netters,

Terlampir bersama ini saya kutip  Harian Mainichi tgl. 8 Maret 2006, yang
memberitakan bahwa  di Indonesia bila bercium-ciuman di tempat umum,
menperlihatkan bahagian badan yang "sensual" dari wanita bisa dikenakan denda
US$ 100.000 dan hukuman penjara 10 tahun. Selain itu juga sebuah artikel
bernada protest  terhadap seorang kakek berumur 70 tahun di Arab Saudia yang
menikah dengan seorang anak wanita berumur 12 tahun di Arab News, terbitan Arab
Saudia yang konservatif. Sebagai tambahan informasi dapat juga diberitahukan
bahwa di negeri-negeri yang menurut katagori kaum surgawi Indonesia nan suci
murni adalah kafir tidak bermoral,  bila mengadakan hubungan sexual dengan anak
yang berumur 12 adalah perbuatan pedofil yang dikriminalisasikan oleh
undang-undang negara kafir.

Di Indonesia sekarang  sedang hangat diperdebatkan undang-undang RUU
antipornografi, tentu sekali yang yang pro undang-undang tsb adalah kaum agama
surgawi nan suci nan moralis, hal ini tidak berarti bahwa yang anti RUU tidak
bermoral, cuma penoropangannya dari segi lain misalnya komersial, tradisi,
kebebasan berexpresi dalam seni dsbnya.

Saya agak tercengang membaca RUU anti pronografi, teristimewa pada pasal 17:
"Dewasa adalah seseorang yang telah berusia 12 (dua betas) tahun keatas ".

Sambil mengatakan: "Hebat NKRI"! Saya merasa sangat ketinggalan zaman modern
Indonesia bahwa boleh bersetubuh dengan anak perempuan yang berumur 12 tahun,
saya pun bertanya dalam hati apakah para petinggi negara dan aparatur
legislatif maupun yudikatif maupun dewan-dewan agama adalah pedofil?

Wassalam,

++++

Harian Mainichi tgl. 8 Maret 2006 menulis :
In addition to forbidding pornography, it calls for prison terms of up to 10
years and fines of up to US$100,000 for kissing in public, exposure of a
woman's "sensual" body parts and the display of "erotic" artworks. (AP)

++++

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=13&section=0&article=78820&d=10&m=3&y=2006

Tuesday, 7, March, 2006 (06, Safar, 1427)

      Marriage at an Early Age
      Jerman Ahmed Al-Shihry . Al-Madinah

      When the Prophet, peace be upon him, first married Khadijah bint
Khuwalid, he was 25 years old and she was 40. Later, when he married Aisha, he
was 45 and she was only 9. Age differences in the Prophet's cases were not
meant to serve the purpose of enjoying various women or merely tasting the
pleasures of the flesh. The women were chosen by him in order to comply with
the religion that is meant to organize the Muslim Ummah and provide what is
permitted instead of encouraging what is forbidden.

      Who was the husband of Khadijah and Aisha? He was the best of human being
and the seal of all prophets. Any woman living at that time would have been
happy to have been chosen by the Prophet as his wife.

      I am writing this article after one I read in Al-Watan newspaper,
entitled "70-year-old man marries 12-year-old girl in Asir." The article said
that the employees in the Asir Medical Center were shocked when a 70-year-old
man and a 12-year-old girl came for a blood test in order to marry.

      I must say I wonder if any of us have the right to compare ourselves and
our actions to anything done by our beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon
him. The answer of course is absolutely not! There are no comparisons or
similarities and it's simply wrong for such old men to marry young girls - and
justify their doing so by saying that their role model is the Prophet. They are
conveniently forgetting to mention the enormous difference between his sublime
purpose and their own twisted desires.

      In our materialistic world, we witness many marriages of this kind which
are harmful to the Muslim family. When old men marry young girls, there are
social disadvantages and the possibility of crimes. We shouldn't allow someone
so old to possess a young girl or woman just to satisfy her male guardian's
avariciousness.

      We shouldn't wonder about the unpleasant reactions the young girl might
have - whether to herself or to the old man she's married to. If she commits a
crime, then we are the ones responsible. I would prefer to have my daughter
with a young man who is nearly dead than with one who is old and nearly dead.
When the poor girl wakes up from this horrible nightmare, she may well take
violent revenge on anyone. And when she does, she must not be blamed; it is we
who are responsible and we who must take responsibility for the calamity.

Mohon Perhatian:

3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi
4. Satu email perhari: ppiindia-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. No-email/web only: ppiindia-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx