[nas-2000] Re: question - asterisk

  • From: Rene Stegmaier <rene@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:40:10 +0200

asterisk is running over a half year on my nas2000. Last week i ported on my 4220. It runs "Rock Solid" sometimes with over 5-6 Calls from a ISDN-IP gateway to my IP-Phones. I allready have a package ready but no time to write a howto and a Description in the Wiki. I think in a few weeks i have it ready.

On 13.06.2008, at 16:46, Rob wrote:

I almost got asterisk working on OpenWRT a while back, but couldn't
get the config right.  Of course, on a nas box, with some actual
storage space available, you should be able to fit a decent webif on
it, such as FreePBX, which makes things several orders of magnitude

For my application, I gae up and ended up using the smallest PC I
could get hold of, as having a PCI slot for a modem card was useful.

is probably a good place to start.  If it can run on a Slug, it should
be a doddle to get it up on a nas...

On 13/06/2008, Philipp Wehrheim <flipstar@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Radoslav Saga schrieb:

I have a question:
it is possible to install asterisk (linux based PBX) on a nas-1000 ???

sure I started to compile asterisk for arm a while ago but never managed to
 configure it right and ended up with the yeaphone solution ...

 Guess Rene has more knowledge about asterisk ?!