[nas-2000] new firmware from raidsonic: 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1

  • From: Nils Potthoff <nils.potthoff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:05:23 +0200

I was using tinky. But i want to test the new firmware from raidsonic
(2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1). How can i go back. Is it only to upload the firmware via

Wen it is running i want to use the option to integrate additional packages.
Is there a tutorial how to create these packages?

PS: I often have problems to upload greater amount of data per samba. While
the transfer it hangs and finaly the transmission as aborted. Has anyone
ideas why?