[nas-2000] Re: how to grab the power-button?

  • From: Felix Mellmann <mellmispam@xxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:10:51 +0100

since I have some troubles with my debian on the nas (...) I haven't
found the time for reconstructing what
/sausalito/handlers/base/power/powermgmt does. But it seems, that it
opens /dev/sl_pwr and simply waits ...
The CPLD should also take care of the USB mode, since the device is shut
down immetiately on pressing that button.

Alfred Bruckner schrieb:
the power button has two connections:

1. to U4 which is a CPLD (programmable logic - cannot be modified) that
device seems to have some internal timer which causes the power LED to blink
and later switches off the power

2. directly to the CPU on GPIO25, where it should generate an interrupt and
SW initiates a system shutdown