[nas-2000] Re: custom kernel/ initrd problem

  • From: Dan Luedtke <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 19:45:47 +0100

Am 04.01.2008 um 22:10 schrieb Felix Mellmann:

Hmm, okay I guessed your answer already :)
Nevertheless, did you complete my debian how-to and have this image running?
Yes, but without serial connection.

When you did this, you installed the initrd-image shipped with the disk image.

Yes, i have. After reading this mail i will stay at this. it's more coplex than i thought, to replace the hole kernel.

BTW.: I have written a little program which reacts on pressing the power button and shuts down the NAS. I should post it in the wiki ..