[nas-2000] Re: custom kernel/ initrd problem

  • From: Felix Mellmann <mellmispam@xxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:21:00 +0100

Dan Luedtke schrieb:

PS: I'll change the wiki if no one complains, because it is not necessary anymore to solder a chip to the bord for installing debian onto the drive. It works fine by using the arping methoed like in normal Tinky flashing.

Yes, I have to complain. It's true, the bootloader is reachable via network. But there is now way to see the kernel output without that serial connection. I really meant it when I wrote that how-to.

.. *grummel* I would like to restore the correct version ... but the wiki hasn't got one ..