[nas-2000] configuration

  • From: "robin wilding" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:07:29 -0000

I have the Dual NAS HDD cheapo version of this box and am having problems with
the daapd config. Basically it crashes all the time and I'm pretty sure If I
can restart the daapd with alternate settings It will work smoother. However
whenever I try this it overwrites my changes to the config files with defaults.
I don't even mind redoing the work every time it reboots, but I'd really like
to be able to use the advertised feature.

Does anyone have any idea how I might be able to do this?