[nas-2000] Re: arm compiled binary doesnt work :(

  • From: Dennis Suchomsky <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:36:46 +0200

is it possible that the compiled program doesn't work? I type the command with tab completition it can't be wrong.

Am 16.05.2007 um 21:27 schrieb Dennis Suchomsky:

I should have said what i did because i executed it with ./arm- ehllo from the directory where it was, the executable bit is also set...

Am 16.05.2007 um 21:24 schrieb philipp Wehrheim:

well here is a hack to get it working

or copy it to /bin ;-)

Dennis Suchomsky schrieb:
Just compiled a simply hello world for arm file gives this output:
arm-hello: ELF 32bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (ARM), dynamically
linked (uses shared libs), not stripped
When i execute the file from the NAS i get this messagge:
-ash: arm-hello: not found
but this happens when im in the folder where the file is and i execute
it like every other program.
any ideas?