[nas-2000] Where can i find any sources of 2.6 kernel for Storlink?

  • From: "Mikle Davidkin" <skylord@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:44:23 +0400 (MSD)

Hi all!
I'm looking for sources of 2.6 kernel for Strolink devices. I have D-Link
DNS-300 (sl3316 powered NAS) and want to make alternative firmware for it
because the original one is too buggy and malfunctional. All what i can
find on the net - is only sources with 2.4 kernels... But Tinky for
NAS-2000 is 2.6 based ans GPL licensed. So - is there any site, where can
i download sources of Tinky or original NAS-2000 firmware with 2.6 kernel?
Or, maybe, is there Tinky CVS/SVN repository, so i can join the work on
this alternative firmware and extend it functionality to other devices as
my D-Link DNS-300?
I'll be glad for any assistance! Thanks in advance! :-)