[nas-2000] Re: [Tinky-LS] Tinky for DUAL HDD NAS IDE/SATA download

  • From: Paolo Scaffardi <paolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:46:59 +0100

robin wilding ha scritto:
I upgraded to this from tinky 2.x without a hitch. I can now see both my drives!!! woo hoo! Thank you so much! I've just installed twonkymedia, will have a further play with it tomorrow and let you know if I have any problems.

Fine. I'll wait for your feedback!

Again, thank you so much. I think my dual hdd nas is now as useful as I thought it would be when I bought it :)

I hope more features (and ipkgs) will be added in next Tinky releases.
The road is still not complete!

Bye bye,
Lord Scaffard