[nas-2000] Re: [Tinky-LS] Tinky for DUAL HDD NAS IDE/SATA download

  • From: "robin wilding" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 00:06:47 -0000

I upgraded to this from tinky 2.x without a hitch. I can now see both my drives!!! woo hoo! Thank you so much! I've just installed twonkymedia, will have a further play with it tomorrow and let you know if I have any problems.

Again, thank you so much. I think my dual hdd nas is now as useful as I thought it would be when I bought it :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paolo Scaffardi" <paolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>