[nas-2000] Re: SAMBA Access over WLAN

  • From: "Thomas Dittel" <digitalfreak@xxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 00:03:53 +0200

Ahh.. ok. I also tried connecting the nas direktly to my network card.
Then there is no problem copying the data to nas.
Do I possibly have to set MTU size or something on the nas?
I will try...
Btw.. copy from the nas to pc doesn't make problems, its only to the nas thats
doesn't work.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------