[nas-2000] RE : Compiling programs for NAS

  • From: Samuel BURG <samuel_burg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:24:38 +0100 (CET)

"checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu"

should be :

"checking target system type... arm_920"

as you want to build for ARM (the nas cpu
architecture), not for x86 (your PC i686 cpu

so you need to add flags to your ./configure as
--target=arm_920 --host=arm_920

ask your ./configure script for availaible arch using
sometinhg like ./configure --help

good luck,

Smauel Burg

--- Phill Harvey-Smith <afra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a