[nas-2000] OpenWRT port for StorLink based processors...

  • From: Paolo Scaffardi <paolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 23:16:24 +0100

Hi there!
I am porting OpenWRT to my StorLink Gemini-based platform (MRT GigaNAS).
I see that the differences with the other Gemini or Centroid-based firmwares are not so much (some kernel differences).

I already have released my first patches to official OpenWRT Kamikaze 7.09 release, and an already compiled version of this firmware for the NAS.

So, i invite you contributing to my project, or adapting to your NAS platform, reading our dedicated wiki page:

http://mrt.nas-central.org/index.php/OpenWRT_Kamikaze_7.09

or reading related forum:

http://storlinkdevices.memoriedigitali.com

Your feedbacks are welcome!