[nas-2000] NAS 2000 web interface gone after power failure

  • From: Markus Woessner <flitzebogen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 23:32:51 +0200

Hi all,

I run a NAS-2000 with Tinky v.2.3.2-mu-02. After a power failure (disk was NOT running!) I restarted the NAS but now I get a 404 when requesting the web interface as follows:

404 Not Found
The requested URL '/' was not found on this server.
thttpd/2.25b 29dec2003 <http://www.acme.com/software/thttpd/>

I went to thttpd webroot and noticed that there isn't much left to be displayed... After a second power failure (our 2 year old boy really likes to unplug cables!) I still have the 404 but additionally I even can't connect via SSH as well as connecting to my Samba shares doesn't work.

Any ideas?