[nas-2000] Re: J-Tag adapter

  • From: OB <obconseil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:23:42 +0100

Default User a écrit :
> Hello everybody,
> Where i can find J-Tag adapter schema?

A very crude schematic but one chich could work with a NAS :

Beware that the different programs out there may not be compatible with every
schematics, and AFAIK the only program available to reflash an Icybox nas-2000
is a closed source, windows-only tool.

With a jtag adapteur I've been able to detect the processor (with urjtag or
openocd) but without more information I can't even read the ram or the flash,
mush less reprogram it :-(

People in the embedded space don't do prototypes. They hack something until it
works, then it's done.
"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I split it with
 -- Unsigned