[nas-2000] Re: I'm a pirate

  • From: Tom Haukap <warz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:27:58 +0200

Hi pirate, hi folks,

you can find some pics of the device here: http://haukap.net. Not sure if I
should continue this blog. Flip is doing a great job.

I'm glad that Flip was able to enable his USB port with the other firmware.
Cool.

Raid 1 sounds fine. My device is waiting for the second Die drive I bought
on ebay. But raid 1 on a 1.1 USB port? In the end why not connect a USB hub
an build a raid 5? Ups! Only guidelines ;)

Have fun,

Tom