[nas-2000] Re: I did it

  • From: Aurelien <massman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 20:33:07 +0200

Dennis Suchomsky a écrit :
Don't think so at leat not consicously. I resetet the Box by pushing the "default button" but the result is the same...
I don't understand what you mean. (I had the same problem, I plugged my drive with USB on my computer, deleted the exisintg partition and then reboot with network and NAS started correctly. (the default button has not the same result)
Can I try to update the box with an older version or with the original firmware? Is there any way to see the output when the system boots to know what is going wrong?
bye
Dennis

Am 14.05.2007 um 16:46 schrieb Aurel:

Did you delete the exisiting partitions on disk?

Selon Dennis Suchomsky <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello, after beeing happy that i finally found a alternative firmware
for my nas-1000 i spent almost the whole weekend to Backup all the
stuff and install the new system :)
I excactly folloewd the steps of point 5 of the readme file. It
worked almost like described but after I press 1 (for booting the
kernel code) the NAS keeps working for ever. I waited for almost 2
hours then I restarted the Nas and waited again but no Service is
runniing on the NAS. What shall I do now to get my Nas working again
the redboot program still works when I telnet the NAS with telnet
192.168.2.71 9000 directly after i pushed the power button.
Thanks and I hope you can help me.
Sol

--
Aurel