[nas-2000] Crosscompile mt-daapd?

  • From: Sven Schreier <sven.schreier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:25:24 +0200

Hi all!
I just started trying out to crosscompile some apps for my nas-2000
(using Tinky 2_3_2-mu-02.2) and know i want to update the mt-daapd stuff
on my nas. But i got stucked (cross)compiling the needed libs (zlib,
libid3tag, gdbm). Are there any others who are intessted in a new
version of mt-daapd for nas-2000?

For the fritzbox there is a vmware virtual machine based on debian for
doing the compilling stuff (called FriBoLi). Perhaps we can create a
virtual machine which is ready for crosscompiling?

cu Sven