[nas-2000] Re: BusyBox 1.9

  • From: "flipstar@xxxxxxx" <flipstar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:33:43 +0100

favouriteuser schrieb:
i need some commands like free, to see if the amount of ram and swap i've set, to see if swap is used or not and so on.
Busybox 1.00 seem to not have free or swapon commands.

you can try the buildenv created by oliver.

If you want to compile on the NAS.
Most of the informations can also be easily queried though /proc/*
like "cat /proc/meminfo" etc etc

my request isn't to have latest versions, that is not important.

2008/2/6, Philipp Wehrheim <flipstar@xxxxxxx <mailto:flipstar@xxxxxxx>>:

    why do you need bb 1.9? Is it just because the version is bigger
    than the
    one used on the NAs or are you having trouble /bugs?