[nas-2000] Re: Bootloader - cheap JTAG here..

  • From: OB <obconseil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:32:16 +0100

Hello Alfred, Just to let you know that there are people on this list who appreciate your work and use it !

So, yes, a big thank-you from a ex-dead-nas2000 owner !

Alfred Bruckner wrote:

if you want people to do things in their free time you could use words like please, thank you...

I spent about two weeks in getting that work although I don’t need it!

I created an entry at wiki. http://www.nas-2000.org <http://www.nas-2000.org/>

There is also an English corner at out forum. http://nas2000.homeunix.com <http://nas2000.homeunix.com/>