[nas-2000] [Announcement] DUAL HDD NAS wiki + new more packages for Tinky...

  • From: Paolo Scaffardi <paolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:18:34 +0100

Hi there!
After some day of hard work (maybe nights, too), me and Samtruman - another italian NAS enthusiast - have setup a new Wiki about MRT Communications NAS products (they're based on same NAS2000 CPU).

You can find the wiki here: http://mrt.nas-central.org.

I have prepared and setup more two ipkg packages for Tinky into my Tinky-LS repository (you can find how to configure that on the wiki): enhanced ctorrent and DCTCS, a lightweight web frontend for it.

Enjoy them and give me your precious feedback!

These are only the first steps... many more in the near future!

Bye bye,
Paolo Scaffardi
msn: paolo@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: pscaffardi