[nas-2000] Adding hdd to mrt dual-nas with tinky fw

  • From: Rob <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:13:17 +0100

Hi All.

I've got an MRT box running tinky fw, 2.3.2-mu-02. (Is there any newer version?)

I've only had the single HDD in it so far, but just added a second.
Appeared as /dev/hdc, and after formatting it tthrough the web-gui,
appeared as /mnt/ide3.

Trying to create a share, now, and it only allows me to specify
/mnt/IDE1 as the drive.  I edited share.html to remove the 'readonly'
and created the share with /mnt/ide3 as the drive, but it ignored the

Am I doing somethingwrong?

Ideally, I'd just love to extend the current filesystem across onto
the second drive, as I don't really want to have seperate shares... is
this possible?