[nas-2000] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Bootloader gone. Serial-Cable weird text

  • From: "flipstar@xxxxxxx" <flipstar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:15:06 +0200

JERKBALL schrieb:
> So, got a picture from my JTAG installed:
>
> http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4579/dscn1966ki1.jpg

nice pic ;-)

/system/overlay/apps/yeaphone # cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : FA52Xid(wb) rev 1 (v4l)
BogoMIPS        : 69.83
Features        : swp half thumb
CPU implementer : 0x66
CPU architecture: 4
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0x526
CPU revision    : 1
Cache type      : write-back
Cache clean     : cp15 c7 ops
Cache lockdown  : format B
Cache format    : Harvard
I size          : 8192
I assoc         : 2
I line length   : 16
I sets          : 256
D size          : 4096
D assoc         : 2
D line length   : 16
D sets          : 128

Hardware        : Sword sl2312
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000

/system/overlay/apps/yeaphone # uname -a
Linux icybox 2.6.10_dev-versatile926ejs #1 Thu Jan 11 14:27:43 CST 2007
armv4tl unknown

--> arm 926ejs

strings ../firmware/RedBoot
Storlink Sword
ARM9
Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, Red Hat, Inc.
RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug environment [ROMRAM]
Storlink release, version S000.9018 - built 17:22:11, Jul 15 2005

not sure if this helps you ...

sorry getting tired.
If it did not help please write again and Ill dig deeper tomorrow

--
flip