[nanomsg] Re: x64 Windows Build

  • From: "Dave" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 07:55:38 -0500

I would much appreciate that.  I thought I got everything converted but I
must have missed something.  The thing that bugs me is, it looks like the
stuff that was done last fall is in fact in the release, so I'm still
befuddled as to why I'm not picking up those fixes.  I just keep fretting
that I've made some bonehead mistake.