[nanomsg] simple Ruby binding is released

  • From: Charles Remes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:05:07 -0600

See here:

https://github.com/chuckremes/nn-core

The gem is also on rubygems.org and may be installed:

ruby -S gem install nn-core

I made the thinnest possible wrapper around the C API. The intention is to
encourage other people to use this gem as a dependency and build another gem
that provides a more Ruby-like API for the library. I am not interested in
doing so at this time so I hope someone creates a "ffi-nn" (or some other name)
project to give us a good Ruby API for this library.

cr