[nanomsg] Re: nanomsg in kernel-space

  • From: "Garrett D'Amore" <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 21:53:57 -0700

My guess is that you probably don't want exactly the same semantics and
calling conventions in a kernel.  But if you're on the same platform, why
not just use the IPCs that you already have there (shared
memory/copyin/copyout, even doors on some platforms).

In a kernel, you *know* the other end is there, and there is no room for
breakage in the middle.