[nanomsg] Re: Status

  • From: Eduardo Morras <emorrasg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:31:42 +0100

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:11:52 +0100
Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for being quiet for a long time (since December IIRC).
>
> In case someone wondered, I am still alive, however, I am working full
> time for my employer and, when my family obligations and frequent
> travel are taken into account, I am left with zero free time for
> anything, including nanomsg.

Nice to see you're still alive and not a zombie process ;)

> I definitely plan to get back to nanomsg development, however, it
> probably won't happen in a short term.

Oks, "taking advantage of" your next Wednesday talk, may you consider release
0.3?

> Martin
>
> BTW: In case anyone happens to attend IETF89 in Lodon, I am giving a
> talk about ZeroMQ/nanomsg API on Wednesday:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda/taps/

No, I'll don't attend at it, but if you can share the presentation files after
it, they'll be welcome.

Good Luck and thanks

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorrasg@xxxxxxxx>