[nanomsg] Re: Persisted reliable messaging

  • From: Jörg Singler <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:35:07 +0100

Hi Paul,

for PUB->SUB and PUSH-->PULL I will use inproc or ipc and only req->reply
is used via tcp. I am playing around currently to get some feeling for
nanomsg. Stacking of the patterns is something which is suggested by zmq as
far as I understood. This might be the reason why I am sticking to it. I am
trying to leverage from all patterns somehow the best: from PUB/SUB the
subscriptions, req->reply for ackn and push-pull for load-distribution to
worker-nodes...

Best, Joerg