[nanomsg] Re: New release?

  • From: Jack Dunaway <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:53:37 -0500

Status update on the ws:// protocol: my earnest goal is to push to a fork
by tomorrow with an announcement on this list requesting feedback and code
review. I agree with Martin to consider a new release separately from
evaluating a new WebSocket protocol! And I am very happy to see the buzz of
new activity generated by your suggestion for a release, Dirkjan!

Best regards,

Jack R. Dunaway | Wirebird Labs LLC